If Wishes Were Horses...
Every week you read about some new company or product that's supposed to make us more productive, turn around the economy and reduce hair loss. So how about a top ten list of what is really needed in Silicon Valley...
10. Downloadable Starbucks coffee
9. Wireless connections that are faster than 1989 modems
8. Spaminator software that really works
7. Cellular service that works even on Sandhill Road
6. Marketing BS detector add-in for a Palm PDA.
5. A capuccino machine with an IP address and a web interface
4. Fat-free, vitamin enriched Krispy Kreme donuts
3. A rush hour that only lasts an hour
2. Windows that really doesn't crash
1. A post post-internet economy
About the author
|Home News Features Library RTFM Store Book About|
|Entire contents © Copyright 2002 - 2004 Z. Urlocker. All rights reserved. No kidding.
All contents fictional and satirical.